(LAST UPDATED October 4th 2019)
Q: Do you have permission to use the art on these products?
A: Yes I do. Artists have given their permission for me to sell products with their art on them. Commission fees has been paid as well as the artists receiving a royalty for each item with their art sold.
Q: Which artists are a part of this?
– Batusawa (deviantART)
– BartonDH (deviantART)
– VicKelis (deviantART)
– DianneDejarjayes (deviantART)
– Tigrsasha (deviantART)
– KARIS-Coba (deviantART – Facebook)
– Kekyi (deviantART)
Q: Where is the store located?
A: Norway, although there’s no physical store.
Q: Why is my review not showing?
A: Reviews must be manually approved.
Q: What payment options are accepted?
Q: Why is Stripe no longer supported?
A: Issues with Stripe resulted in me having to remove this payment option, I will re-add it when it stops being wonky.
Q: Can I order an item which is currently not in stock?
A: You can if the item is available for backorder.
Q: An item I want is not available for backorder, but I really want it, am I still able to get my hands on it?
A: Go to the Support Form and use “Restock Request” in the dropdown menu. I can unfortunately not promise your request can be fulfilled.
Q: What does my order status mean?
– Pending Payment: You have yet to pay for this order, for shipment to happen you must do this
– Processing: Your items are currently being packed and made ready to be delivered to the post office
– Completed: Your items have been handed to the post office, this status essentially means they have been shipped
– Refunded: Your order has been refunded. Either requested by you, or because we could not get the items you ordered
– On-Hold: Whole or parts of your order contains items that are backorder or pre-order items. Get in touch if you want to split the order and have the items currently in-stock shipped immediately. You will be charged for shipping twice, however
– Failed: Your payment did not go through. Please try again
– Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled
We are in no way liable for any other fees that may occur upon arrival in your country. Please be aware that you may have to pay customs and other such fees on top of your purchase if your country’s customs officials deems it so.
Q: Where do you ship?
A: Shipping is worldwide. There may be exceptions to risky areas with a high chance of mail disappearing, or areas currently at war.
Q: When do you ship items?
A: Packages shipped from Norway follows the following schedule:
– Orders made and paid before Tuesdays 15:00 CE(S)T (Central European (Standard) Time) are shipped on Tuesdays
– Orders made and paid before Fridays 15:00 CE(S)T are shipped on Fridays.
NOTE: Items shipped directly from where they are printed follows other shipment times and are not under my control.
Q: What shipping options are available?
– Letter Parcel. This option includes a limited tracking option. It might not show any information until the item has arrived at your local post office.
– Parcel. This is parcel shipping from Norway. Recommended for several high priced items, like many tapestries. Includes tracking and insurance. This option can be tracked at various points during shipment.
Q: Where are items usually shipped from?
A: Norway or China. Items I have in stock here will be shipped from Norway. Items not in stock or made to order will be shipped directly from the printing facility China.
Q: How long does shipping take?
A: Shipping takes 3-5 days to Europe and 11-14 days to the rest of the world. Note that these are estimates for when the shipment arrives at the border of your country and customs as well as other things may delay the shipment.
Q: Item arrived damaged, what do I do?
A: Get in contact through the Support Form providing information and photos. Preferably also of the packaging if you notice that the packaging itself has been damaged during shipment. We’ll work out either a partial refund or re-shipment of the item.
Q: When are pre-orders paid for?
A: Pre-orders are paid immediately upon placing the order.
Q: When are pre-orders shipped?
A: Pre-orders are shipped as soon as they are available. Usually there will be an estimate for release on the items page.
Q: I have changed my mind about my pre-order and want to cancel, can I do this?
A: Please make sure you really want the item before placing your order as cancelling your pre-order is generally not accepted. It’ll be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by getting in contact through the Support Form with your request.
Kitsune no Sekai Webshop will under no circumstances share or sell your information to third parties unless warranted by law by the Police Force of the Kingdom of Norway. All information gathered on the Kitsune no Sekai Webshop is for processing and shipping products to your location.
If want to know what sort of information we have about you, or perhaps you want all information about yourself to be deleted from our systems, then you can get in touch through the Support Form and ask for this information. Or for this information to be deleted.
Returns are done on a case-by-case basis. In general returns are not accepted unless the reason for a return is good enough. Get in touch through the Support Form to initiate a return request, you will be contacted via email with an address to ship the item in return to if your return request has been approved. Take note that you are liable for any and all shipping charges, and you will not receive compensation for the initial shipping to your place. There’s also a 10% restocking fee for returning an item. So if you purchased an item ($20) with shipping ($5) you will receive $18 as a refund.
Item must be returned in original packaging and in an unused state. There must be no damages, smudges or dirt on the item. Kitsune no Sekai reserves the right to lower the refund amount further if the merchandise is returned in an used or damaged condition. It is recommended to return items with a tracked shipping method to make sure the item arrives.